Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Visa application form
- Current and Previous Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of your
arrival in Turkey
- Two (2) recent colored biometric photographs of the applicant with the size of 5×5
cm and white background
- Travel health insurance certificate covering a minimum of Euros 30.000, the period
of stay in Turkey and the repatriation costs as
- Polio vaccination certificate from the Government Hospitals or the authorized
laboratories (The validity of the vaccination should cover the travel period and the
vaccination’s date should not be more than one year
- Copy of the flight reservation (Reservation only, not the
- Copy of the hotel reservation (Reservation only)
- Employment letter stating the name, position, salary, profession, or type of skill from
the company (Letter must be addressed as:
Consulate in Karachi).
- Salary Slips Applicants have
stamped and sign.
- Personal Recent Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements
of the last three months which must be signed and stamped by the bank officer.
(Both certificate and statement)
- Personal NTN certificate
- Consent letter of the applicant for verification of
- A family Registration Certificate (FRC) is mandatory if the applicant is traveling with
- Ex-Pakistan Leave Paper or NOC for Government
- Travel History Form for last 05
Note: Requirements are subject to change at anytime. Kindly note that the embassy/consulate reserve the right to ask for any additional documents.